Sunday, November 22, 2009

New Moon - Sweet!





OK chicks, the movie was great.  I took my two boys.  They love twilight.  My oldest has read all the books.  He is a huge fan.  The movie seemed a little slow going at first, but once the wolves came into the picture it was great.  Now it is time for the long wait again, for another movie.



 We made sure to check out when the next installment is out.  Needless to say once again, I can't wait.
I can't believe how obsessed I have become with these movies.  I think I have switched to Team Jacob.  I loved him in the book and still love him in the movie.  I think I will read Eclipse and Breaking Dawn again, I can't remember what Jane of the Volturi does in the next installments.  I know she has a bigger role but I can't remember.

Have a good week ladies and Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails