Thursday, November 19, 2009

Bad me!!

I have been horrible about my blog.  I have neglected my whole 3 followers.  Hoping for more for Christmas!! Anyway, have been really busy at home.  Finally finished the boys room.  Still a few more things to do.  Cleaned alot out and gave some toys away to Goodwill.  To justify things I told the boys we had to make room for new Christmas toys so they were "OK" with that. 

Having Thanksgiving at my house this year.  I am so nervous and excited at the same time.  It is just to much for my in-laws to do.  My sister in law is coming up from Texas as well.  I am very excited to see her and her new man.  She is really happy and I couldn't be more excited for her.  She is a great person.

My husband is going crazy because I am stressing already.  He keeps telling me everything will be fine, I just want things to be perfect.

I am so ready to start Christmas decorating as well.  I love this time of year and I really hope we get some decent snow as well.  I love winter.  I love the cold.  I love snuggling in front of my fire place.  Yes people we have already even watched a few Christmas shows.

First was Rudolph!!






Next was Charlie Brown!! My all time favorite.





I am sure we will watch this one several times.  I cry everytime I watch this one.  My kids just get so engrossed!!!  You have to BELIEVE!!!





So hope everyone is in the mood, because they will be on TV by the truck loads over the next several weeks!! Now I just need snow and my holiday will be complete!!

1 comment:

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Thanks for stopping by recently. I'm sure everything will be just fine as far as Thanksgiving goes. When it comes down to the wire, I sometimes let Costco do some of the work for me. It takes the stress off and everyone here LOVES their pies, rolls and ham.
Have a wonderful time with your family next week.
M.L.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails