Friday, November 6, 2009

The Boys Room

I have two boys that share a room.  It is a pretty tight fit but they don't have a choice.  I really wanted to do something to kinda designate their own spaces in their one room.  Right now they have bunks beds.  I have one boy that is 12 and the other is 7.  The 7 year old is still into the bunk bed, but the other boy is wanting some of his own space.  I can understand, I shared a room with my sister and as you get older you just want your own area.  I have been surfing the net trying to get ideas.  I found a few things.



They both like superheros, but I am sure with the oldest becoming a "teenager" next year this will get old.




I like the vintage look as well. I could really do this easy.  I have so much around the house.  I don't think the boys would think it is very fun.  In the end all I want is happy faces so I will continue to search for some ideas.  If anyone has any for me please send them my way. Thanks






1 comment:

Beth@The Stories of A to Z said...

Not sure my boys' room would be appropriate for a teenager, but I like it :). http://bethcrabtreehunter.blogspot.com/2009/09/rain-gutter-bookshelves.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails