Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Denver Broncos

Ok as you all know, I am a huge football fan.  I just can't get enough.  I am sad that the season is coming to a close.  The Heisman will be handed out this weekend and the bowl games will begin.  My beloved Sooners didn't do so well this year, but I am pumped about their bowl game.  Oklahoma vs Stanford.  I am a big Toby Gerheart fan so I am excited for both teams.  Especially if Toby wins this weekend at the Heisman ceremony.



Speaking of Stanford, as most of you know I am also a Denver Broncos fan.  My favorite quarterback, John Elway, is a Stanford alum.  So once again I have to root for both teams, so I win either way, yeah!!



I am also thinking of the snow fall that is pounding the midwest this week.  For some strange reason I would love to go to a football game that looked something like this




I'm just sayin........

BTW, sorry I haven't posted in awhile.  It has been crazy, hopefully I can post some new wreaths this weekend that are in the making and Julie if you are reading this blog......I love you aunt JUJU see you at Christmas.

Have a good week!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails