Sunday, January 3, 2010

Wow!

What a past few weeks I have had.  We enjoyed a wonderful Christmas.  Out first white Christmas in year, not to mention it has also snowed two more time since.  Usually Oklahoma gets three good snow falls a season and we have already had that.  This is the first time in Oklahoma history that a "blizzard warning" has ever been issued, that was Christmas Eve.  It was great!! My kids loved it.

New Years not so good.  My littlest got pneumonia and we just spend four days in the hospital.  We got home Saturday afternoon.  So my New Years Day was spent in the hospital, but my little girl is on the road to recovery and that is all that matters.  Woke up this morning to our third snow fall of the season and I love fresh snow covered mornings and the silence it brings.


photo by Amber Welch Photography

Isn't she sweet!!


I hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday and many happy times to come this year.
The only downside, football season is about over, but baseball will soon begin!!!  Can't wait!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails