Friday, January 15, 2010

Master Closet

Alright, I still have not started my closet clean-out.  I had to pump myself up.  I am going to work on it this weekend, because I know once I get started I won't stop until I am done.  I have so many ideas and frankly I am scared as to what I might find.

My husband is a firefighter, so I have one section of my master closet that is nothing but blue uniforms.  I think he has the first shirt from when he started on the department, um ten years ago.  I am thinking some dust rags what do you thing girls!!  That is my first task.  Then, I will start a Goodwill pile.  I also discovered this week when I no longer could get anymore blankets into my linen closet that I needed to get rid of some of them.  I know this is a  nice problem to have, but I am going to launder them up nice and fresh and donate some of them.  The weather has been unusually cold in Oklahoma this year and I am sure there is someone  that would be very greatful for a new blanket.

Anyhow, I think I may give my closet a fresh coat of white paint as well.  We recently updated our master bath and painted the master bedroom.  No reason the closet shouldn't get alittle love as well.  I say that alot "as well".  LOL!!

Wish me luck people, and I will be posting my progress later.

Have a great weekend!




I will be doing a happy dance when this is all over!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails