Friday, January 8, 2010

Trying to get Organized

Well this post I am going to try and focus on getting organized for the new year.  It is always pleasant to have a nice clean organized house.  Just makes me feel all giddy inside.  I don't know if it possible with three kids (two boys aged 12-7 that never pick up after each other and a two year old princess that doesn't have to do anything if she doesn't want to).  They boys are working on the picking up after themselves.  I have found over the years that I have done way to much for my kids and now I just wear myself out.  Can't do it all anymore!





I read alot of posts with ideas for organing over the past year.  I have found that venturing into the dollar bends at Target and going to the Dollar Store has saved alot of money.  Isn't it funny how excited we get over the small stuff like dollar tins or ribbon spools.  Like the excitement I get when I print a coupon off of Hobby Lobbys website for 40% regular priced item and you feel the need to run to Hobby Lobby.  BTW did anyone notice on Hobby Lobbys website you can now shop online!  How exciting!  They also have a new "Feature of the Day" item.  I'm just sayin................




So back to the getting organized part of my post.  I find that it is alot more calming if you are organized.  So my first step for the new year, cleaning the master closet in the master bedroom.  Let me just say I am scared.  My husband and I are really bad about doing the "wait I don't want to get rid of that"  when we get our media room (someday) I want these things.  We also have alot of football memoralbilia and nowwhere to put right now.  Whats a girl to do.  So right now it is all in storage bins in my master closet.  So I am going to clean and make room.  I didn't take any before pics of my closet, honestly I was embarrased to show you so I will be posting the after pics instead.  Wish me luck!




1 comment:

Word Designer said...

I'll be watching your progress and working right along with you to gain more control in my home. Good luck.

Wordy
Word Designer

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails