Sunday, August 5, 2012

Awe, football season is almost here!

Well anyone that knows me knows that I love my football.  I love it all, college, pros, my 10 ten year old!  This is the time of year that just makes me giddy.  i can't tell you why I love it so, just do.  i get butterflies at the beginning of any game.  When i am at home and my mightly Oklahoma Sooners get ready to play I walk around nervously anticipating the start.



This season is gonna be great! Peyton Manning is the QB for the Denver Broncos and I can't wait to see what he brings to Denver.  Trust me I still love my Tim Tebow though and will follow him at New York.  Let us not forget my beloved Dree Brees as well.  He finally signed a good deal and is ready to play ball.  We also acquired a new member of our family this football season, her name is Breezie.....hhhhmmm! She is our new family dog and will get to experience the yelling on Saturdays and Sundays first hand.  Lucky dog!!

I can only hope to instill half of my excitement into my daughter and my job will be done!! For our family it is a way of life.  In Oklahoma it is a staple.  Friday night lights, Saturday tailgating and Sunday Bar B Q's with all your friends over to watch NFL.

It doesn't get any better than this!! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails