Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Our kids!

I find myself slowly figuring out that our kids do not stay little forever.  It is really hard to imagine that I have a 15 year old, 10 year old and my baby is now 5.  I wish I could keep them tiny and snuggle with them as long as I live.

I have also figured out that as they age their attitude tends to change as well.  Of course my mother warned me that I would get paid back.  I am. (insert sight here)

I love my kids and I hate to see any of them going through the growing pains of life.  The steps to finding themselves and the kind of person they want to be.  I have always told my kids to just be yourself and treat people how you want to be treated.  Easier said than done.  Peer pressure, bullies, drama, you name it and I am starting to experience it.

I would not want to go through the teenage years again.  The bullies are relentless and I still haven't figured that out.  Most of the time the "Bully" if you will, may be experiencing some of the life hiccups as well and just does not know how to cope.   It is tough for kids for sure.
They go from this:




to this.......



 

And this.......


to this......



and lastly, the baby does grow from this.......


to this.......


first day of school




We want to shelter them from everything bad and keep them smiling about everything that is good!!

God gave us these precious gifts, enjoy every minute!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails