Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Makin Muffins with Mom!!!

Addison was in one of those modes where she just wanted to help mom out.  I have really tried to have a night where the kids can cook dinner for mom and dad.  I have let them pick out the menu and helped them prepare it along the way.  On this night, Addison wanted to help me make some blueberry muffins.




She is just about the sweetist thing!!!  Excuse the mess on the counter in the background!! This is the catch all spot.  I think we all have one of those!!!  My husband thinks it is a place to put his tools as well!!!  Nice huh!





She does such a good job!!



Then she just wants to be alone in the corner and we all know what happens when they want to be alone!! Diaper Duty!!!



1 comment:

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!

Hi! I'm PJ,host of the Amazon giveaway. You're one of my new followers and I like to meet and greet those I haven't met and gret yet! :) Welcome!

I'm following along on your blog now too!

If I could suggest that you move your 'follower' gadget to the right hand side bar, closer to the top of the page than to the bottom. Having it more easily visible will make it easier for people to follow. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails