Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Concert time!

Ok so we traveled to Norman, Oklahoma Sunday evening.  Home of our beloved Oklahoma Sooners.  We were lucky enough to get tickets to see the one and only "U2".  Added bonus, Black Eyed Peas opened up for them.  Fergie Baby!!


Check out this stage set-up!


The concert was great.  Not something you see everyday in Oklahoma.  I mean a concert of this caliber is just not happening!! So trust me it was awesome!!!    Well worth every penny!!! If you get a chance to check them out go!!!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Uh oh. It looks like you and I might be soulmates. My favorite group of ALL time is U2! I'm so envious right now! :)

Thanks for stopping by and welcome to blogging!

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Hi there,
Just getting back around to everyone since my last post. I enjoyed scrolling through your Site here. I love your Header and sidebars...SO cute! I also love the vintage image crafts in the post, below. Way cute!!
And a cemetery in your front yard? A girl after my own heart! : )
Also...LOVE your BOO blocks. Great job. They turned out so cute.
Have a good day,
M.L.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails